My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Lolita Review & Swatches

Now I want to review my favourite Lip Balm from Maybelline,


before this I use the Baby Lips Balm in Peach (click Here for the review)
but now I choose the pink color one :)


Swatches on my hand


It’s sheer color with a nice pink, love this so much,
it makes your lips fresh and keeps your lips hydrated :)
You must re-applying after you eating or drinking

What I love:
  • Nice natural pink color
  • Softing my lips
  • Cheap (only 25.000 IDR)


What I hate:
  • Nothing

♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment