My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Silkygirl Lip Gloss in Vintage Rose 10 Review

I’m sorry for long time not posting something, I’ve a lot of assignment :(
Acctually I bought a lot of lip gloss and lip balm to decreasing my stress level LOL


So, I bought this Lip Gloss from Mini Market near my house, but there’s just two shades, 
the Vintage Rose 10 and the Soft Pink 18 one, so I choose Vintage Rose because it looks more natural


I love this kind of applicator, easy to apply on my whole lips

Swatch on my hand



It’s pretty pink color with a white glitters


Swatch on lips



What I love
  • Cute applicator
  • Nice color
  • Cheap (only 19.000 IDR)

What I hate
  • Too shining for my lips
  • Sticky
  • That glitters stains on my lips after the gloss gone 



♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment