My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Freshly Sliced and Watermellon Review and Swatches

Today I wana share about my lip gloss from Maybelline
It’s called Fruity Jelly

I have two shades in Freshly Sliced and Watermellon ones



The applicator comes in tube so you can apply the gloss on your whole lips without fingers
It’s hygiene enough

Swatch on my hand
The Freshly Sliced’s scent like a tutti fruity and the color is soft pink with a little shimmer, but when you apply on your lips the color’s not soft pink, it’ll blends with your own lips color
(mine is very pigmented lips)


So the Watermellon’s scent is like a real watermellon and the color is red when you apply on your lips


What I love:
  • Hydrating my lips
  • Give a glossy finish
  • Cheap (only 25.000 IDR)

What I hate:
  • Sticky

♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment