My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Friday, November 22, 2013

Oriflame Visions V Bootylicious Intense Care Lip Balm in Peach Review and Swatch

Another Lip Balm I’ve already used is Visions-V Bootilicious Intense Care Lip Balm from Oriflame

I bought it in peach one


The aplicator is doe top
It’s quite hygiene to apply on your lips without using your fingers

The color is peach but when you apply on your lips just glossy with your real own lips color


What I love:
  • Hydrating my lips
  • Give a glossy finish

What I hate:
  • I don’t like the scent and the taste bitter :(
  • Sticky


♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment