My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sari Ayu Lipstick Intan 01 Review

Tomorrow I was looking for a natural pink lipstick for my lips,


So I choose this lipstick because I heard from another Beauty Blogger’s that 
Sari Ayu Lipstick is one of a nice color Lipstick :)
  


The packaging is little bulky for my pouch :(

Swatches on my hand

The color's pink with a tiny hint of orange

Swatch on my lips
Just 1 swipe without lipbalm and concealer, it looks natural for my daily activities :)

After eating, the colors fading but it’ll stains a little lovely pink color

What I love
  • Not too drying my lips
  • Give my lips a nice pink natural color
  • Affordable (just 43.000 IDR)

What I hate
  • Too bulky just for 4 gr Lispstick inside


♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)


4 comments:

  1. hasilnya di bibir kamu bagus, pinknya bagus :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus,, warnanya ,,, >.< [btw racun baru nih hahahah]

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete