My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara and Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Review

Today I wanna share about my favorite Mascara "Maybelline"
so I purchase again to review
It's Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
I like it because it's stain for about 8 hours
and after you washing your face, it's stain enough :)

The prices just 55.000 IDR

This brush can make your eyelashes curly
so it's called Hypercurl Mascara
and easy to dry after applying so make it quick ;)

 This is my eyelash before using Mascara

My eyelash after using this Mascara
  I'm using eyeliner too :p

from right side

So, this is my opinion
I like this Mascara because it's stains longer than the others
The brush is easy to apply
I like the waterproof and smudgeproof
Easy to clean off (if you're using oil cleanser for waterproof)

Disadvantages:
I'm not find the disadvantages from this eyeliner
So I'll repurchase again


and I also got a free Maybelline Babylips for purchasing over 100.000 IDR
(my mom bought an eyeliner too)

 The price is around 19.000 IDR

you can click the picture and zoom it to see the ingredients :)

 Simple and easy to use packaging

no color, just like an usual lip balm (not tinted lip balm)
it has a berry smells
but you must apply it again after one hour or after you're eating
(not stain enough)
 but I like the smell :)

That's it
♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment