My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Concealer Review

A view days later I tried a Concealer from Maybelline
:)
The price now is 65.000 IDR
but 2 years ago, it's just around 45.000 IDR

The applicator is easy to apply and reduces contaminating from bacteria 
than another concealer who doesn't have applicators 
:p

I choose medium sand shade
the colors near my skins color

My eyes before

I only apply it in my right's eye

so you can see the different
my right's eye (in your left side) more brighter than my left's eye

It's not cakey
but not too coverage, just little fading out Panda's eyes

Advantages:
  • It's affordable
  • Not cakey
  • Easy to apply (hygiene enough)
Disadvantages:
  • Just one shade on my country (medium sand)
  • On my opinion, it's not too coverage (it makes a little greyish on my under eyes)


♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)


2 comments:

  1. lovely review, thank you for sharing! your blog is so cute!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, your blog is so cute too >,<
      I'd love to join your giveaway, thanks for your invitation :)

      Delete