My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Liebster Award

Hi guys, I've nominated for the Liebster Award from Oh Yeah Emery
I am so happy for this nominated, Thank you so much Emery Joy
:D


So what is the Liebster Award?
It’s a way to get new bloggers with less than 200 followers more recognition and also get to know your fav bloggers better and meeting tons of other talented bloggers! If you get nominated then you must answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you, and in turn nominate another 11 bloggers and set your own 11 questions for them to answer :-) The official rules are:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

These are my question given to me from Emery Joy

1. Who inspires you the most in your life?
My mom and my prophet :)

2. What was/is your favorite childhood cartoon?
The Power Puff Girls, especially Bubbles, 
I love that cartoon and Bubbles has a cute big blue eyes :D

3. What would you like for your birthday?
I like to make a wish and have a little party for my friends and my family :)

4. One weird random fact about yourself?
I'm a perfectionist girl :p, everything I done must be perfect, 
if not, I'll repeat that

5. If your house was on fire what are the three things you would bring out with you?
My phones, my laptop, and my bag with my privacy stuff inside.. 
Hehhe, because that's all very important for me

6. Choose one song title that describes your current life?
Britney Spears - I'm not a girl, not yet a woman, 
especially this is my child's song

7. Current song that keeps replaying in your head?
For now, Taylor Swift - 22, 
nice song from my favourite singer

8. Are you a fan of eating chocolates?
Yes, I'm a fan of eating chocolates, 
chocolates makes me so relax and happy, can decrease stress.. Hehhe

9. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be?
I would to travel to Japan, my favorite country, 
I want to see Sakura's Flower

10. Do you like the smell of freshly done pancakes?
Yes, I'm very like the smell of freshly done pancake, 
the butter's smell is so good, make me so hungry :p

11. Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?
I wish I could have my dream job and have 2 awesome children >o<

So, I nominated :
  1. I'm Piccha
  2. Obsessions Life Fashion Beauty
  3. Laurens Beauty Boutique
  4. Raranran
  5. Little Miss Forty
  6. Visit Karlina
  7. Kurosaki Hikari
  8. Queen's Eye 
  9. Dita Ditot
  10. I Beauty Bliss
  11. Buleipotan
 My questions for you:
1. What kind of makeup do you like most? example BB Cream, Eyeshadow, etc
2. Who is your inspiring artist?
3. Do you like burgers? What's your favourite burger/sandwich?
4. Describe your self and your hobby!
5. Which country do you want to visit?
6. Seems like everyone loves ice cream, so what's your favourite ice cream?
7. By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?
8. What colour do you like most and why?
9. You more close to your mom or your dad? You should to choose one
10. What is your most wishes until now?
11. If you had children, one boy and one girl, what's their name (they both not twins)?


Thank you, I'm waiting your comments
Sorry if one of you already nominated for Liebster Award 
(because I don't know who's already nominating and who's not yet), but you still can answering this

3 comments: