My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Protector 's Review

After waiting for BB Cream Garnier to sell in my town, 
finally I bought it.. yay :)
but I can review it now (sorry)
I bought it 1 month ago :p

So this is the picture
 The price's just 16.500 IDR for 18 ml

 This BB cream only have one shade 
but they said It's suits to Indonesian's skin color
 Swatch on my hand

 My cheek before using

 After using (only on my cheek)



So, this is my opinion:
Very affordable
Not too coverage
Just one shade on my country 
It's like sand color (not too good for fair skin)
 but for that price, it's good to try :)


♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)



2 comments:

  1. Let's join our giveaway!
    http://febiola-febby.blogspot.com/2013/08/firmoo-international-giveaway-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Febby,
      I've joined your giveaway :)

      Delete