My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

QL Mascara Review

Hi fellas, 

I’m back to give a little review about QL Mascara
  

 It’s waterproof and curling mascara



You can see the ingredients of QL Mascara


And the aplicator is not flexible but it’s giving a curly eyelashes


Swatches on my hand


My eye after using QL Mascara


from the left side

It’s looks wet but it’s OK because it’s not cloting


 But I prefer Maybelline Macara because it’s more waterproof and easy to use

So I think QL Mascara is a nice mascara with a cheap price :D



♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment