My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Comparing La Tulipe Make Up Remover and Wardah Make Up Remover



Hello girls,

Now I want to compare about eye makeup remover
From La Tulipe and Wardah



Wardah Remover has a Jojoba Oil, so It’s easier when we rub our eyes
than from La Tulipe Remover which it can drop off your eyelashes because it’s not containing an oil




Swatches Mascara on my hand



After removing with La Tulipe (Left) and Wardah (Right)

So those remover giving the same results, but Wardah Remover is more comfortable than La Tulipe Remover because from the Jojoba oil

♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment