My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Monday, December 9, 2013

Holika Holika Holy Berry Tint Orange #3 Review and Swatch



Hello girls,
Today I wanna share about my new orange Lip Tint from Holika Holika
 The name is Holy Berry Tint No.3

 I choose orange because pink or red are boring

 The packaging is quite simple with a cute fruits sketch on the bottle


The wand applicator is easy and fun to apply :)
I love wand applicator

 The smells like fresh fruity orange

Swatch on my hand
It's a sheer orange colour


Apply on my lips
Outdoor light

Indoor light

The color is peach when blends with your lips colors
You must use a lip concealer to get pure orange color 
It can makes your lips dry so you can use lip balm before,
 but if you using lip balm before it won't stays longer (about 1 hour)
So you can use lip gloss after so the color stays longer (about 3 to 5 hours)

What I love:
  • Nice natural orange color
  • Easy to apply not like Tony Moly Lip Tint (they must dot on your lips and blending with your finger)
  • Affordable (about $40 or 48.000 IDR)

What I hate:
  • Can dry your lips 

♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment