My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Etude House Kissful Lip Care Concealer Review and Swatch

Hello girls, today I want to review about lip concealer

I bought it from Etude House
Kissful Lip Care Concealer

 The package so cute there is a cute doll



The shade very nude


This picture I apply with lip balm 
(My bare lips)

Swatch on my lips
(My lips + Concealer)
Then I apply Tony Moly Cherry Tint inner
(My lips + Concealer  + Tony Tint)

Looking good right? Hehhe

I love this lip concealer, can hide my pigmented lips

If you want to buy lip concealer
Etude House is a good lip concealer with a cheap price :D



♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment