My C-Box

My Banner

Followers

Follow me

clik here

Follow on Bloglovin

Thank you

Monday, July 29, 2013

Review Silky Girl Pen Eyeliner in Black

Now I wanna review about my pen liner from Silky Girl
a view days ago I walk with my sister and find a cheap pen eyeliner 
at Matahari Departement Store
The price just 45.000 IDR

so I bought it to try 
 
 The color is Black,
There's no Brown color
It's Waterproof and Smudgeproof (on the label)

 The pen is so sharp so you can make a thin line with this
(sorry I can't focus on the eyeliner)

 It's easy to draw with this eyeliner :p

 Waterproof test
(not smudge)

 after smudge it's fading :(
not Smudgeproof

 after hard smudge
(easy to clean off)


my eyes before
 after using a thin line

  with double line (more thicker)



(I'm sorry my pictures are blurring and not clear)

So this is my opininon,

What I like:
  • Affordable
  • Easy to apply for a newbie
  • Great black color
  • Easy to clean off

I don't like:
  • Not really smudge proof
  • Not really good if you want a thick line

♥ Thanks for reading my post 
And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and GFC
Also follow me on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram
I'll follow you back
:)


Any comment are very welcome :)


By the way, I have joined a great giveaway from Alexandra
(for Indonesian only) 
The prizes are clinique makeup bag complete with some makeup in it :)
  • The Face Shop Make Me Star Gel Liner in Brown
  • Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Mango
  • Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black
  •  Samples of Skin79 products (BB cream and BB cleanser)
 If you want to join the giveaway,
enter here ------>>>>>>  Click It
but  hurry 'cause it will ends on August 4th 2013

Good Luck :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just stopping by to say thanks for the follow on Bloglovin'! I'm happy to be following you back :o) Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me back Elena.. :)
      Nice to see your blog..

      Delete
  2. Looks great! I love how thin it is...I need one like this!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog! :)

    Call me M from Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog too :)

      Delete